Our goal when selling your home with Lisa Alonso Properties in Northern Virginia is to focus on getting you the most money in the least amount of time.
- Contact Your Realtor – We tell our clients that when you meet with a Realtor make sure that you are comfortable with them, that they listen to your needs and that they know your area. We strive to do all three. Lisa Alonso and her team serve all of Northern Virginia, including Chantilly, South Riding, Aldie, Ashburn, Fairfax, Herndon, Reston, Haymarket, Gainesville and more. Experience is essential and has given us a high-level of negotiating skills combined with a necessary hi-tech digital marketing plan which ensures that you are getting the most amount of money for your house in the least amount of time. We know selling a home can be stressful, so we will be with you every step of the way.
- Determine Your List Price – Lisa Alonso Properties will provide a free custom detailed comparative market analysis to determine the best list price for your home. Pricing your house correctly will ultimately make you more money in the long run. We will provide you with proven real time data and comparables that help you understand how to price your home successfully. We will also guide you on where to put money into your home for selling and where we can save you money on items that you may not need to take care of.
- Get Your Home Sale Ready – Declutter, fix things up, and get your home ready. Less is more. See our article on the five things that you can do to prepare your home early here. Lisa Alonso Properties offers two free hours of professional staging design. Staging is exactly what you need to make your home look like a model home! Once you are show ready our professional photographers come in and make your house look amazing! Our gorgeous brochures are proof of that and are wonderful keepsakes for you.
- List, Market and Show Your Home – Here’s the fun part (heavy sarcasm here). Get your house on the market and show, show, show. This often means a lot of disruption to your life. So plan on keeping your home very neat and tidy and get ready for lots of calls from potential buyers who are eager to look at your home. More on how to keep your house tidy for showing here.
- Review Offers and Negotiate – During certain times of the year there is the possibility of receiving multiple offers coming in on your home. It is crucial that you have a Realtor who understands the contract inside and out and can educate you on which offer is the best. A higher price is not always the best offer and we will explain why. We will look at the contingencies, the type of loan, the closing timeline, the solidity of the purchaser and more.
- Accept Offer and Close – Accept your offer! Yay! You are ratified!! It is a very exciting time but still a lot to do. We will walk you through every contingency such as the home inspection, the financing and appraisal contingency and anything unique to your transaction. Trust us all offers are a bit different. Taking care of these items according to the deadlines will be crucial to your success. The average closing will take place between 30-45 days after you accept an offer. Then you are done. The best part is when you receive the keys to your beautiful new home and next adventure. Our goal is that you had a wonderful experience along the way!